Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Frustated with IIMB

In our B-School, we are always taught the value of time and in the process, we end up respecting other's time also. And we do honour our commitments.

But what about the premier B-School of India, the IIMB? For their Paper Presentation contest, Manifestations, I had written a paper. Since I was on the verge of crossing the word limit, I mailed them enquiring if the words in references and tables would also be included in the word count. I know they shouldn't be, but I just wanted to be on the safer side. And what did I get? --- No Reply.

Next, assuming that these won't be included, I mailed them a copy of the Paper some 30 hours before the deadline (19th September). And though the website claimed that they'll send the acknowledgement within 24 hours, I still haven't received any.

Frustated, I again sent them a mail asking about the status of my Paper, if it has been received or not. And the reply? --- No Reply, again!!!

Guess TAPMI teaches you much more than what they teach you at IIMs, atleast more than IIMB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home