Sunday, July 03, 2005

Induction 2005 @ TAPMI

Well, to be honest, I was so much bogged down by work that I didn't get the time to put up a new post. But then, something happened that made me come straight to my Blog!!! It was the Induction. I was in the college the whole day but was busy preparing my Report. Then I went to the Auditorium at 6:30 PM to watch the MusiCom perform. First came the Junies - and sang a few nice songs. Only one of them, Jay, can be called a good singer. Also there's a guy who can play some sexy stuff on the Guitar. But then came the real kings - the Senies, I mean - and stole the whole show. I think Ajin is the only guy in the college who can do anything - and I mean it!! The guy is awesome and simply beyond compare when it comes to Drums. And today he played the Guitar too!!! Not to mention that this guy is our BrandScan convenor also. A group of senies also played some 3-4 songs interlaced with each other in a single performance. That is Talent. And lastly, we do remember and won't perhaps ever forget Sukumar Vikram, Saurav Palit and Tushar Shukla. That was perhaps the best song of the evening - Chale Hum Chale - a song that Tushar himself composed for last year's Episode for the Yuva Team. Guys, we wish you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home