Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Bad Weekend ...

Just when the weekend looked gr8 for me, the news came a as a bolt from the heavens that the AP govt. has banned "The Da Vinci Code" in the state. This happened just one day before the opening of the movie. Shouldn't the govt. care about how much money various organizations have put in the promotions of the movie? And is the govt. so indecisive? - first it tells Sony Pictures to incorporate a disclaimer that the movie is a work of fiction and clears the movie release and then just after a week, following the TN govt's ban, bans the movie.

So I ask, when my friends in Pune and Bangalore are enjoying the movie, why should I, staying in Hyderabad, be devoid of the fun? What happened to the equality of Indians?

Its turning out to be a bad weekend. After the AP govt. decided not to let me watch the movie, I came to the lab - hoping to practice the SAP MM package. But now the server is down. Phew !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home