Saturday, March 04, 2006

Last Week at TAPMI

Well, this is "academically" gonna be my last week at TAPMI. Though there's no feeling as such of missing anyone or anything, but the golden time I'm spending with people after placements, exploring places in and around Manipal, is just flying off!!! And I'm definitely gonna miss this part of my stay at TAPMI. But as they say, all good things must come to an end - and so must this time. During these two years and still, I've enjoyed interacting with a lot of people and found them amazing in in one way or the other!!

The latest among them being Jenny. When I saw a PPT she has made by collecting some pics that she had shot in Manipal, I began to think of her in a completely different way - in complete contrast to the image I had of her when I saw her martial art on display in the first year.
The pics are awesome, to put it mildly. Such is the colour combination that one cannot help but marvel!! Pity that I can't put them here - its Intellectual Property, you see ... :)

I really hope to discover some more such hidden "talents" in the remaining limited time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home