Saturday, May 07, 2005

Flagstarting my survey

This is a good day for me. I've made some headstart. I've mailed some people the link to my online questionnaire for the purpose of Pilot Survey. Hope they respond soon. But already my mail from some 3 IDs has bounced. A lil' disappointment but nevertheless, I have a backup plan :-) I've already asked for a list of the alternate mail IDs of all the people listed on Sify Blogs. Hope this method would work !!!

Sweta is busy inviting everyone to her home for dinner on 10th May. And I'm busy figuring out how to reach home after my summers :-). So, I'm checking if seats are available in Tamil Nadu Express for 10th June and in Mangala Express for 25th June. Boy, Indian Railways does have a pretty useful site. See here. Our second year at TAPMI starts on 27th June, 2005.

Its 5:30 in the evening and I've got only 5 responses to my questionnaire. Am thinking of firing up some maore mails !!! Oh yes, I've finally got my Project Title - which is "To create a strategy for increasing the popularity of Sify Blogs and promoting the usage of Sify Blogs." Yipppppeeeee .......

I've also couriered the Duty Report Letter to the Institute and the cheque to my home !! :-)

Now want to have a meeting with Arun - just to sort out issues, if any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home