Monday, May 02, 2005

Management in Practice

I am doing my Summers with Sify Ltd. at Tidel Park, Chennai. Well, I don't have a Project Title as of now but the deliverables are quite clear. Basically it would probe into 3 aspects:

  1. What factors drive Blogging?
  2. What prevents people from Blogging? Can they be made into Bloggers? If yes, then how?
  3. Why do some people discontinue Blogging? Is this an irreversible or reversible effect?

I've already prepared 3 different questionnaires for probing into these aspects. They'll be administered offline i.e. manually. I've also prepared an online questionnaire hosted at QuestionPro.

I'm just waiting to get the green signal from my Project Guide(PG), Mr. Arun Rajamani, after which I'll make the online questionnaire active and start with the survey. I haven't kept any mimimum cap on my respondent size but it'll all depend on what my PG thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home